Love LOVE the concept! My only bit of feedback would be to please add a way to exit/pause the game.
Skate & Date
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Skate & Date is a roller derby rhythm ga(y)me where you play as Maggie, the lead jammer of the Rockin Rollergirls!
She has a bit of a crush on Patricia – one of the opponents on the rival team.
Your objective: to impress her with your sick roller derby skills!
Skate & Date is coming out Spring 2019!
Thanks for all the support <3
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Devlog #8: We're almost there!!58 days ago
- Skate & Date NEW Public Demo Out Now!!!Dec 01, 2018
- Devlog #6 - Roadway to the Public Update!Nov 09, 2018
- Devlog #5 - Finding that middle groundSep 09, 2018
- Devlog #4 - Screenshots GaloreJul 15, 2018
- Devlog#3 - Late June DevlogJun 24, 2018
- Devlog #2 - Ver 1.2 is OUT!May 06, 2018
- Devlog #1: FEEDBACK FORMS + Planned Changes!!Apr 03, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks for the feedback! I've been meaning to add a pause menu in the narrative scenes since it's already in the rhythm game, but I'll probably update the demo this upcoming week with those features C:
A quite fun and cute game, I would recommend it. Tough as Bridgs says the symbols were more incorporated in the actual flow of the match.
Thank you and thanks for the feedback! :D I'm still brainstorming on how to incorporate the symbols more in the scene so there will eventually be an update with that.
Super cute and lovely! I wish the symbols of the rhythm game where a little more incorporated into the scene, cuz as-is I spent the first half of the derby with my eyes plastered to those symbols before I realized I could look up and see the lovely animations