Skate & Date [ New Demo]
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Sign up to for S&D's Newsletter || S&D's Twitter || Wanna donate?|| S&D's Kickstarter!!
If you play the game please fill out THIS feedback form! It's to ensure Skate & Date is the best that it can be! Thanks <3
Skate & Date is a roller derby rhythm ga(y)me where you play as Maggie, the lead jammer of the Rockin Rollergirls!
She has a bit of a crush on Patricia – one of the opponents on the rival team.
Your objective: to impress her with your sick roller derby skills!
There are 4 different endings in the demo! There are also some planned updates for the demo that will come soon.
Thanks for all the support <3
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Skate & Date NEW Public Demo Out Now!!!9 days ago
- Devlog #6 - Roadway to the Public Update!31 days ago
- Devlog #5 - Finding that middle ground91 days ago
- Devlog #4 - Screenshots GaloreJul 15, 2018
- Devlog#3 - Late June DevlogJun 24, 2018
- Devlog #2 - Ver 1.2 is OUT!May 06, 2018
- Devlog #1: FEEDBACK FORMS + Planned Changes!!Apr 03, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
A quite fun and cute game, I would recommend it. Tough as Bridgs says the symbols were more incorporated in the actual flow of the match.
Thank you and thanks for the feedback! :D I'm still brainstorming on how to incorporate the symbols more in the scene so there will eventually be an update with that.
Super cute and lovely! I wish the symbols of the rhythm game where a little more incorporated into the scene, cuz as-is I spent the first half of the derby with my eyes plastered to those symbols before I realized I could look up and see the lovely animations