Working on the game again finally!
Hey everyone! It's been quite a while hasn't it?
Now that most of my college application stuff is out of the way and I'm not sick and what not I'm working on Skate and Date again!
I'm getting help from my game design teacher(s) and because of that I'm reprogramming some things within the game like the way beats are detected. The way I had it before with timers wasn't accurate enough so I'm using timesamples which is causing me to do a lot of math;;;
On the bright side!! I'm close to getting it to work 100% and once I do I have these other plans programming wise for the game like:
- Having a settings screen for the volumes and difficulties
- Have freeplay mode and story mode
- Have the ability to save( which may only be available in the standalone version but we'll see)
- Possibly have a new game mechanic in the game?
- Have a stats screen ( so it's possible to get a perfect in the song)
- Having a time limit to fill the meter
I'm gonna take a break on the programming part of this and focus on finishing up animations today!! Probably gonna stream tonight at around 9pm EST on twitch >> https://www.twitch.tv/gensuta
Throughout the week I'm gonna put the rhythm part all together and the week after I'm going to mainly focus on the story. I want to complete one thing at a time so I don't drive myself crazy trying to figure out what to do.
Anyway that's all for now. I'll post again next week with progress! Hope everyone's week is going ~splendid~
Get Skate & Date [Demo]
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.